FBI vs privacy

Stewart

FBI vs privacy

Сообщение Stewart » 18 май 2018, 13:11

HI,

On the recent FBI v Apple security case – where do you stand? Should Apple be compelled to provide the FBI with access to that smartphone, or should the FBI fail to gain access for the better good of protecting privacy?
While sympathetic to the FBIs` desire to obtain the data in order to pursue their job and protection of the population, I find myself siding with Apple – and protection of privacy. This said, whose privacy is being protected in the San Banardino case, since the shooters are long dead? Surely not the shooters - since in my mind, they have forfeited that right.
I never liked the Bush` contention that `privacy doesn`t mean anonymity`, as I feel that anonymity is necessary for privacy. Thus I only post on a couple of sites, protected by aliases, and never access Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Anyway, what say you?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=26578
Bitcoin Explainer Video

Thank you.

sara167

Re: FBI vs privacy

Сообщение sara167 » 02 май 2022, 14:11

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.
getting over it poppy playtime

Marians

Re: FBI vs privacy

Сообщение Marians » 21 дек 2022, 05:24

I generally watch videos to gain more knowledge, and then I play stumble guys for fun; if you're looking for a fun knockout game to try, this one is a good choice.

Вернуться в «ФБР»